As a parent it is not new to want what’s best for your child, and of course part of this is wanting quality education for your little one. This means enrolling them at the right school that will provide them with hands on experience and age-appropriate learning resources.
Having high-quality education keeps every child healthy and well-rounded. And not only does it help them develop skills they will need in school, but it will grant them the necessary abilities they can use outside of school as well.
If you are looking for such a place, you can find it here at Kingdom Kidz Palace.
Parents responsibilities are in the handbook on the Covid 19 contact and to make payments on time every Monday morning if payment is not paid by Tuesday morning along with late fee child will not be accepted.
All parents are responsible to complete a health check on themselves and
their child prior to arrival at the facility and sign off on the screen log when
dropping child off for care.
• Parents are required to take their child’s temperature at home before
coming to center.
• Parents can’t administrate fever reducing medications without notifying the
• Parents don’t bring your child to school knowing he or she is sick yet
bringing child to still attend school. This is endangering the children, staff
and families and will result into immediate termination and all fee will noy
• Parents make sure your child has a change of clothing daily. If your child
goes home with a dirty bag of clothes, please remember to replace them
with clean clothes for the next day.
• Parents with toddlers should make sure to bring an adequate number of
diapers and wipes. We ask that you bring in a new bag of diapers and wipes
unopen, with a complete change of clothing.
• Parent, please dress your child in clothes that’s easy to move around in,
comfortable and suitable for the weather.